Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have problem.....

Much like how this blog got started, I seem to have a problem saying "no". This happens to me a lot.

For instance when challenged to write a blog about the dumb things I do and that happen to me, instead of saying "no" as I should have, I now have a blog.

Instead of saying "no" to getting talked into going to a funeral for someone so I could sing in their sted, I went and sang.

So today you find me signing up for the "Graphic Novel Reading Challenge" - solely because someone said it might be a good idea.

So this challenge is to start reading and reviewing graphic novels, something that I have not had much experience with before. When I asked what level I should do I was told "Expert".

So, occasionally if you see something linking to a random graphic novel know that it is indeed connected to this blog. And my inability to say one simple word......

1 comment:

  1. Here's to the New Year and all the NEW blogs for 2011!! Maybe you'll sing for us this year??

    ReplyDelete