Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

According to the zoo animals, I like butts...

I recently went to the zoo with my cousin. I happen to live in a place known for a world famous zoo and it had been many years since I had last visited. I was pleasantly surprised to see wonderful new exhibits, beautiful animals and walk over many walking trails.

Also, the walking trails? Now that you’ve spent all this money on the exhibits lets spend some money on updating the map…it was less than clear. We kept ending up in the same spot (conveniently located at the bottom of a very steep hill) and no matter what trail we took we kept ending up in the damn area.


Anyways…. I was also surprised to learn that animals now have decided that I am no longer able to see them from the front. I am now only allowed to see the animals butts…


Exhibit A: This animal apparently was rescued from smugglers that were trying to bring it in to America. First rule it learned at the zoo?


Exhibit B: This zoo has amazing flamingos at the entrance as a grand welcome. I walked up to see them and this is what I saw....now I feel welcome
Exhibit C: In the aviary this bird was proudly wandering around amongst people and then it saw me and did this....
Exhibit D: Was there a memo that went out as I walked around the zoo?

Exhibit E: Two for one a horse and a donkey, I am a lucky girl!Exhibit F: Elephants never forget? Neither do I! See if I ever recommend the zoo to anyone else ever again!The only animal that would face me? This zen little wallaby
But even he had a warning for me:



1 comment:

  1. Speaking of butts...
    This poem has been brought to you with Inspiration from the zoo

    Oh my god
    ErinMarie, look at that butt
    It’s so big, and furry
    It’s looks like one of those donkey’s girlfriends
    Who understands those donkeys
    They only flash to her because she looks like a total lizzard
    I mean that butt
    It's just so big and fluffy
    I can't believe it's so round
    It's just out there
    I mean, it's fuzzy
    Look, she's just such an ass

    I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other lizzards can't deny
    That when a donkey walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung
    Wanna pull up tough
    Cuz you notice that butt was fluffed
    Deep in the jungle he’s hiding
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
    And take your picture
    My friends tried to warn me
    But that butt you got
    Make Me so horney
    Ooh, rump of smooth skin
    You say you wanna get in my camera
    Well use me use me cuz you aint that average lizzard

    I've seen them dancin'
    To hell with romancin'
    She's Sweat, Scalley, got it goin like a dinosaur

    ReplyDelete